Swimsuit Season is upon us - MonifC's new swimsuit line - Garnerstyle

Swimsuit Season is upon us - MonifC's new swimsuit line

As a lover of the summer season and swimsuits.  I love the hunt of trying to find the perfect swimsuits for my body for the upcoming summer.   With seeing MonifC's new swimsuit collection I couldnt resist commenting on the new line.  Last summer MonifC preview her first ever line of swimsuits and although very sexy they seemed a little hard for the average curvy girl to wear with deep plunging necklines.  This year she altered an her last year's design by decreasing the neckline and I personally think it will make the swimsuits easier to wear for our bustier curvy girls.  I actually ordered a swimsuit last summer season for a luau, but it didnt come in on time, so I had to cancel my order and find a new suit.  Every summer I order 3  swimsuits so this year I think Im going to order a suit from MonifC.  I personally like the One shoulder ruffle swimsuit.  The overal swimsuit line has some good and not so good pieces.  I am personally not a fan of the fringe suit.  That fringe can potentially be very unflattering for the curvy girl.  I dont know I would have to see a non model in the suit to decide.








Question: Did anyone get a MonifC swimsuit last year, as stated above I wasn't able to buy one.  I would like to know how it worked out for you.

8 comments

  1. Fluvia makes me want to buy anything that she models! I love the one ruffled shoulder, but I also love the one with the fringe. These are beautiful. I'm thinking I might need one of these to take with me to Vegas next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually dig the suit with the fringe. I think it would divert attention away from my thighs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fringed suit...very cute! Where can I get this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @all...I'm still not convinced on the fringe...although it does look good on Fluvia (in which everything does) I want to see this on a regular person to make my final decision. Anyone who purchases this suit please let us know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanted to buy a swimsuit from monif c last season but i waited too long. i was really excited to see the new line with the modifications. i just wished they had brought back the darker, almost giraffe print or the brown one instead of the snake print they have now. i really like the plunge. the ruffle is nice but i'm not sure how it would lay on me since i'm extremely busty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see how that Fringe one-piece could look bad on anyone. It's so pretty---the color and the style! I'm not loving the snake print one either, though. But overall, it's a great line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. shop swimwear

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic. best swimwear

    ReplyDelete