Christian Siriano for Spiegel - Garnerstyle

Christian Siriano for Spiegel

Well Christian Siriano has done it again!  He has managed to bring fabulous high end fashion to the masses with a line that he has done for Spiegel.   This is fabulous news because if anyone else shops from Spiegal like I do, you will know that Spiegel's regular sizes go up to an 18.  If this line is sized in line with Spiegel's general sizing then you can hope that the teen sizes will be generously sized also.  This line is more moderately priced, having prices from $99 to $599.   Regardless of the prices he definitely has some red carpet looks for less.     


(This one is my favorite - I would love the $500 dress)






(I am going to suggest this dress to my mom for her mother of the bride dress - and then maybe she'll give it to me...LOL)







Which one do you want?

5 comments

  1. WOW really nice pieces. Way to go Siriano. I really love that has opened the fashion market to all by creating designs for various retailers. Now we can all have a pieces of his designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one of my favorite designers! NOW if only he would venture in my size range.. :L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teal maxi and the sequin jacket. www.buxomchick.com

    also check out my giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pieces! I love every single piece!

    ReplyDelete