Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday - The Curvy Edition

It's my favorite time of the year and yours.  I am excited to bring you my annual Black Friday sales list.  Please check back as new sales will be added as they come in.  

JIBRI, Black Friday

Curve Appeal (North Atlanta) - Open Thanksgiving evening from 4-7pm for friends and family. Black Friday  50% off as well as an additional 30% off if they bring in a new Christmas 

Boutique Larrieux's  promotion is as follows: Friday-Monday with any purchase of $200 or more, you can pick your own promo either a free scarflace or 15% off.  Online codes are FSCARF for the scarf 15OFF for 15% off.

Lola & Gigi25% off selected fall/winter merchandise

City Chic, Black Friday

Ashley Stewart - 40% off of everything - No Exclusions.  They are great for tights, a great time to stock up!

My Shop - Even I am getting into the spirit of Black Friday - Everything is 30% off.   The Curvy Girl's Guide to Style (book) will also be on sale for $9.  Inbox me at to get the price adjustment. 

Asos - 30% off Winter Style Updates

K Staton Boutique (Baltimore, MD) -  50% off all Outerwear, 30% OFF Dress, 25% off bras & panties, & 20% off Denim plus take an additional 10% clearance items! Open from 10am to 8pm.

Ladans Closet, Black Friday

If you would like to add your website's  information please email at with the details. Please be clear of the details if the details are not clear I will not post them on my site.  All sales submitted are subject to approval.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...