Celebrity Style Capture: Kim Kardashian - Garnerstyle

Celebrity Style Capture: Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian Style, Kim Kardashian Fat Girl Look
I've been wanting a varsity jacket for sometime now.  I'm a huge fan of Pharrell and he always looks so cute in his.  I didn't want to invest a whole lot into the trend, so when Wet Seal wanted to partner with me on a post I was delighted.  I scanned their clothing and came across this adorable jacket. Celebrities wear these jackets all the time in a more casual manner, but I wanted to give mine a sophisticated look.  I think Kim Kardashian did it perfectly.  Trendy, but polished at the same time.  

Note:  I tried on two different sizes of this jacket.  I initially got a 3x because it is a Jr Plus line.  Jr. Plus run smaller.  The 3x was too big for the look I was going for.  I wanted the more cropped/smaller fit, so I traded out for a 1x.  I think I should have gotten the XL in the regular sizes to get closer the cropped fit I was looking for.  I would say these jackets run large.

Kim Kardashian Style, Kim Kardashian Fat Girl Look


Kim Kardashian Style, Kim Kardashian Fat Girl Look

Kim Kardashian Style, Kim Kardashian Fat Girl Look
Outfit:  Jacket - Macys (similar), Skirt - Vince Camuto, Shoes - Ninewest (similar) $71, Aviators - $12 (similar) (Note:  Jacket was c/o Wet Seal.)

34 comments

  1. SO CRAZY that you did this look!

    I have the exact one in my drafts, only I did it with a mesh bottom skirt and closed toe shoes!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I am sooooo in love with you now LOL!!! I looovee it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to order my little sister a jacket if you don't mind I dot know how to order Jr plus what size are you and what size is your jacket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a 1x -- set the italic note above it gives a little detail on how the jacket runs. My regular size is an 16/18 on top and a 24/26 on bottom...I hope this helps.

      Delete
  4. You look so cute! I love it! That top knot looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st off you look great! way to pull off the look. I really hope wet seal brings back their plus size. I actually liked it when it first came out.

    xoxo
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shainna, Thank you! ...and they do have plus size -- I'm not if it's in the store but they have it online -- ck here http://wetseal.com/catalog/category.jsp?categoryId=1510&ref=hpText

      Delete
  6. Girrrrrrllllllllllllll, you are tearing this look up from the floor up. I love it. I saw the jacket on wetseal but I opted for the leather and sweatshirt hoodie. I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you on instagram from Wetseal -- I know I commented you looked adorable! Thank you hun!

      Delete
  7. Yes, yes and YES love this, so cute. I love varsity jackets as well, and let me tell you, you nailed this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Cute!! I love the entire look! I saw this on FB earlier! I would love to pull off this look!
    Looking FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did it girl. Loved this look on Kim K. and I love it on you!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous!I would never have thought to put them together, but they work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit. You've inspired me to wear a varsity jacket.

    www.fatinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing! i love the look and the jacket! everything looks great!
    cookieschaosncestlavie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute look! I never think of a varsity jacket in a sophisitcated kinda sense, but you've totally turned me around on that

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look! you totally rocked this look! I love KIM K! Very creative!

    My blog: www.nosizestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look - I always find it hard to find the perfectly sized jacket/cardigan due to my hips. If it's too long, then it rests on my hips and gets all bunchy, and most cropped jackets or cardigans don't make it all the way to my waist due to having a long torso. I'm definitely going to check out Wet Seal now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have a long torso as well -- I thought about getting the leather ones but it was too too long and didn't look good. This was actually the perfect fit.

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous every post you do.. but I love your hair here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous every post you do.. but I love your hair here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have an amazing sense of style)) I could never understand how women can transform themselves just by changing into a different dress)) I'm not so charismatic that's why I don't have crowds of fans at my house)) I'm looking for someone who will love me using singles hook up - https://www.nastyhookups.com/hookup.html Do you have an account on such a resource? Although, why am I asking)) You probably already have a boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete