All White Party Picks - Garnerstyle

All White Party Picks

All white party outfits, plus size white dress

I had a reader suggest that I do a post for folks looking for looks for all white parties. I may not be able to do everyone's request, but I appreciate them.  They help me come up with new stories.  After over 6 years of doing this, you can have writer's block. Anyways, here are my picks for any impending white parties you may have.  I would also like to give advice on accessory and shoe advice.  Personally, I like nude or gold accessories with an all white outfit.  I know that sometimes people can feel like they have to do white shoes or a belt, but that just isn't so.  Pops of colors are also beautiful.  It's been a while since I've been to an all white even, but the last time I went, I had a white dress and a teal jeweled clutch.  Always remember, in fashion, it's good to have fun and don't feel too bogged down with the rules.  If the party is all white, you should definitely be able to slide in some different color accessories and shoes that will allow you to stand out in the sea of white. 

2 comments