Simply Irresistible - Garnerstyle

Simply Irresistible

6th and Lane, Plus Size Black Pencil Skirt
Today I was channeling the Robert Palmer girls with my all black, heavy eyebrows, and combed back hair. I know I have been embracing the all black trend lately.  I think as a plus size women, I fought against black for so long, because it seemed to always be pushed upon plus size women so they can look "slim." It was to the point where I didn't have simple black staple pieces.  I think I've proven that I can wear color as a plus size woman, so now I'm finally embracing black. Hopefully, y'all don't get too tired of seeing me in it. 

Style Notes:  This pencil skirt is a ponte knit with a nice amount of stretch. In my opinion, this is makes for an awesome work staple that you could easily wear at night.  I got a size 24 in the skirt.  It fit nicely. I will have to get the waist taken in. You may can avoid having to go to the tailor for large waist/hip ratios by ordering down a size. 


6th and Lane, Plus Size Black Pencil Skirt

6th and Lane, Plus Size Black Pencil Skirt
Top: Lane Bryant, Skirt: Lane Bryant, Belt: c/o Carmakoma, Shoes: Nordstrom, Bag:  c/o Oliva + Joy

No comments