The #AVAandVIV Lookbook - Garnerstyle

The #AVAandVIV Lookbook

Shirt, Dress - Available March 1

Some of you have already seen these photos floating around, but here they are officially on the blog.  I can't tell you how proud I am of these photos. I don't consider myself to be a model, but I must say I did feel very "model-y" in these photos.  I felt very beautiful. Now, enough of that. LOL. I have great launch news on the #AVAandVIV collection at Target.  The first round of items will be available February 9th, which means today! The remaining items will launch through the next few months. I will link each item that is available today right below the picture.  You can also get a full view of what's available here. For those who are looking for some other pieces earlier, I will say that I have seen some of them in the store. Particularly, my striped maxi dress and Nicolette's striped dress are in my local Target, so check there for that.  

Style Notes: From what I've tried everything is pretty true to size.  The chambray pieces, which are on my list to get, are structured with no stretch, so note that.  My must have picks are the jumpsuit, striped tulip skirt, Gabi's palazzo pants & matching top, and the maxi dress. 
 Outfit 1:  Available March 1 | Outfit 2:  Black Top, Striped Tulip Skirt

Top | Pant - Available March 1

Outfit 1 - Cardi, Top, Skirt | Outfit 2 - Dress, Blazer

Dress - Available  March 1

Outfit 1: Top, Palazzo Pant both available 3/1 | Top - avail 4/5, Pants - 3/1

Thank you to Target for sponsoring this post, all opinions are my own. 

3 comments

  1. What’s up to all, it’s genuinely a fastidious for me to visit this website, it consists of priceless Information. 야동

    Also feel free to visit may web page check this link 국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you're looking for web design companies in Dubai, Lamp Media Tech is definitely one of the best options out there. Our exceptional creativity, innovative designs, and commitment to customer satisfaction make them a great choice for businesses of all sizes and industries.

    ReplyDelete