Super Woman Chic - Garnerstyle

Super Woman Chic


I've been searching far and wide for a cape blazer in plus, I've only seen a couple but they didn't get me excited, but then I ventured over to ASOS' regular sizes through the recommendation of Beauticurve and found this fabulous piece in blush.  I'm still so confused as to why it's so hard to find plus size clothing in my beloved color.
  I've only had a week, but it's already sold out.  I purchased in a size 14 and I can count on ASOS running one to two sizes big, so for me, it was a perfect fit.  Since this is a cape some of you ladies may be able to shop straight sizes.  I usually wear a 16/18 on top, so I took a chance that this would work.  I'm glad I did.  If you have your heart set on this one make sure you check ASOS OFTEN, returns are usually returned to inventory and pieces that I wanted and that have sold out and have often gotten what I wanted when by just wanted on someone to make a return.

Update: Here's a similar jacket here, but in a different color

Cape - ASOS (reg sizes), Necklace - Urban Outfitters, Jeans - Target, Tank - Target, Shoes - ASOS (similar)

***UPDATE: Find a similar cape here (I've personally never ordered from here, but it's worth a try)

No comments